The Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre is a beautiful complex within 100-acres of parkland, alongside research institutions that are both at the forefront of the biomedical revolution and home to life-changing scientific history.
The Conference Centre marketing team needed a website that better reflected the high quality of the venue and showcased the environment and facilities. The main goal of the website is to allow prospective customers to explore the venue, be inspired and make the decision to book it for their event.
The website needed to be easily maintainable by the marketing team and integrate with some existing systems. We also needed to work closely with the IT Team, who would be hosting the site and taking over maintenance of the project on completion.
What did we deliver?
To meet the project brief we:
- Designed a visually stunning website to showcase the Conference Centre and inspire potential customers
- Created a fully operational and compatible site within the given timeframe
- Developed a WordPress site with custom functionality, such as the room search function
- Supported the in-house IT team with deploying the website
- Ensured the site could easily be edited by the marketing team
The client was extremely happy with the outcome and we have continued to work together on additional projects such as the Connecting Science website.