Accessibility is at the heart of all the work we do at Studio 24. By championing an accessible web, we help make sure that nobody is left behind.
But we also realise making your website accessible can be daunting. That’s why we have put together a website accessibility review service.
We’ll give you the knowledge and confidence to tackle common accessibility issues yourself so you will see an immediate improvement on your website. An accessible website creates a better user experience for everybody.
We’ll review how accessible your website is on a single page, for example your homepage. By reviewing one page we can get a good overview of the sort of accessibility issues present on your website.
People who might find this service useful include:
- Digital Managers who are unsure how accessible their website is.
- Content editors who want reassurance that they are adding content in an accessible way.
- Marketing Managers who want to know that all visitors to the website are having a good experience.
- Business owners who care about accessibility and want to make it more of a priority, even if they don’t know much about it.
What does the review include?
Studio 24’s accessibility experts will review your website page and:
- identify where you have high impact issues i.e. issues that are causing the biggest barriers to accessibility
- explain the problem these issues cause for your website visitors
- offer recommendations on how to fix them.
The review involves:
- A light-touch assessment using a combination of automated tools and manual checks, with a written interpretation of the results.
- Checking for common, high-impact issues such as image alt attributes, unlabelled buttons and links, non-descriptive labels and skipped heading levels.
- A recommendations report advising how to remediate any issues identified.
If you are interested in working with us to review your website, our accessibility review package starts at £950 + VAT.
Contact Emma to discuss your requirements, either by email [email protected] or call 01223 328017.
We can also help you with wider accessibility advice including:
As a team we are proud to have been recognised in the 2023 Gaady Awards for our work on the W3C redesign project. The Gaadys celebrate outstanding digital products that support the GAAD (Global Accessibility Awareness Day) Foundation’s mission to disrupt the culture of technology and digital product development to include accessibility as a core requirement.