At Studio 24 we are very proud that 50% of our staff are female and that the women of Studio 24 contribute to the success of the company in all areas – from Directors to Developers. Here’s a shout out to the wonderful women of Studio 24:
- Emma Lane, Client Services Director. Emma heads up the account and project management team and works hard to ensure we deliver excellent work to our clients. Also responsible for business development, Emma loves nothing better than meeting potential new clients and forming new partnerships.
- Ellie Morgan, Head of Digital Marketing. Ellie lifts our clients’ websites out of internet obscurity and puts them in front of new digital audiences around the globe. Ellie also organises the Studio’s participation in team building charity events including the East Anglia Children’s Hospice (EACH) Bubble Run and Eat Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) Only the Brave Obstacle Course.
- Eva Westley is our multi award-winning digital marketing apprentice. Eva shines a light on the importance of apprenticeships and is an excellent role model for young women everywhere.
- Julie Sang and Claire McDermott, Senior Project Managers. Both Julia and Claire keep complex projects on track, keep clients on track, keep developers on track. . . in fact they stop the Studio from derailing.
- Marie Manandise – WordPress Lead Developer. What Marie doesn’t know about WordPress you could fit on the back of a postage stamp. Marie is also leading the way with the new WordPress editor Gutenberg. A digital legend.
Today we also appreciate the excellent work of our colleagues Julie Moir (Office Manager), Nicola Saunders (Front End Developer), Maria Beznea (Web Developer) and Kate Jones (Client Services Executive). The women of Studio 24 are an awesome bunch – leading the field, experts at their jobs, and celebrated by the team at Studio 24 for International Women’s Day and every day #BalanceforBetter #IWD2019
For more information visit: https://www.internationalwomensday.com/